Monday, April 26, 2010

Kory Seder: My Hero!

A big congratulations goes out to Kory Seder for running in his first Ultramarathon yesterday in Olympia Washington!

For those of you who don't know what an Ultramarathon is. It is a 80km (50mile) trail running race. The race was on muddy trails and was virtually never flat!

If this weren't impressive enough. Kory decided to make it harder in true tough man style by running a victory lap midway through of one of the sections! Completing 88km on the day!

Good job Kory. I hope your legs are feeling good today!

Note: Unfortunately I don't have a photo, my computer isn't loading photos so I will have to wait for my lab-mate to get in and use his computer.


4 comments:

Derek WL said...

Wowowowowowow.
That is so effin AWESOME!!!!
Congrats to Kory!!

Nathaniel said...

Such a tank

Winstonian said...

8 more reasons to celebrate! Congrats Kory!!

Unknown said...

I'm not sure I appreciate being called a tank.